Thursday, December 15, 2016


Class Evaluation


  1.     The things i like about this class is that we have free time. Also, how Mr.Haymore teaches us how to become a better person and try to learn something new about ourselves. This class helps brings me good vibes because it's a very easy class and I always wanted to have experience based on coding. Lastly, it also taught me how to relax my mind into choosing the right and how i can be a better person to myself and others.
  2. I dont dislike anything about this class.
  3. We should have group activity because many students in our class don't know each other, so maybe this can help us to get to know one another.
  4.     The highlight of this class is knowing that i have experience on coding and knowing that i have an A.
  5. I think i can do better even though i still have a A, but it's also good to be an over achiever. 
  6.       Reading my life planning goals really motivates me because I want to be known as that girl who tried her best on completing her goals and a girl who is always in a good mood and knows how to manage her time wisely.Yes i try to  read my life planning goals and sharpen the saw everyday. When i do i feel like i more open minded about stuff and check my way of being. 
  7. I am willing to be committed to being a CTR person because you will always feel like a winner. I will also seek personal development because it will help grow into a better person. Lastly, and i thank Mr, Haymore for teaches me the goods in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment