Monday, June 5, 2017

10 Rules for Success

10 Rules for Success 
by: Stephen Curry 
  1. Visualize your goals 
  2. Be the hardest working person
  3. Stay confident
  4. Do it your way
  5. Be creative
  6. Stay in the moment 
  7. better yourself everyday 
  8. Have an upbeat personality 
  9. Be the best version of yourself 
  10. Actions speak louder than words
Reflection: Stephan Curry is an a great example to motivate those who want to succeed. I as a person who do picture my goals why will accomplish because that all it takes for me to believe i can do anything my mind put into. It takes determination and dedication to achieve your goals because you need to show that you are passionate with your goals. I will better myself everyday because everyone has bad days and when those bad days come I will appreciate what i have and accomplish and lastly learn from my mistakes. I wouldnt want to live a live with regrets or nor i wish this, i wish that instead believing I can succeed. His 10 rules will help get through life because everyone wants top do something and following this rules will be beneficial in my life. He encouraged me not to give up to find a solution on bettering yourself and what you want to become. The more harder you put into whatever it is your trying to succeed the more closer you are to getting what you always dreamed of. This 10 rules will make a difference in my life and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment