Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluations

Class Evaluations 



In the beginning of the year i was excited being once again in this class and learning about coding. Some things i enjoyed about this class where meeting new people because I did not know no one in this class. Including all the words and phrases we would do in class because it taught me to become a better person. Not only that but to motivate myself and never give up on my dreams because I know i can accomplished my goals. Lastly, i enjoyed doing the scratch project because it was fun and creative how coding is the reason why we have games and entertainment. 

 The things I didn't like about this class were that we didnt do partners work nor projects. I think the reason i say this is probably because i really didnt talk to no one. Other than that i truly think this class is great and  I do not dislike anything about this class other than what i stated before. 

Some recommendations to improve this class is having more partner projects. Also having sitting chart in order to meet new people. Also, having CTR card check every two weeks. I think that will be a great idea because it will remind students to always have there ctr card. 

The highlight for me in this class is reading my 100+ goals because it will remind me how important to me its is to read my goals. The reason being is because my goals are the ones who motivate me to success and accomplishing after another to another. Once i finish with all my goals i will keep on going until whenever I want because it is my life and only i can achieve it if i believe in myself.

In this class i tried my best into doing an outstanding work. Not only the work but to be respectful upon the younger classmates. Even though i would not check my schoology and there was assignment due i would miss. On the other hand, I would do everything else and get a good score on my work. 

I am reading me life planning goals journal everyday because how i stated before it helps me to motivate and grow as a person. Also, marking a victory on the side of one of my goals it brings happiness and makes me feel like a winner not a failure. 

I am committed to be a CTR person because when your choosing the right you show how great of a person you are. Also, that you do not get influenced by the people who choose the wrong. So I would like to thank you Mr. Haymore for teaching me the values of being a CTR person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment