Monday, September 26, 2016

Weekend 


My weekend was good. It all started when we came out early on Friday i was happy that we came out early because i got to go home and relax. Once i got home i started eating what my mom bought and i ate a buritto that was so good. Then i went to my sister house do i can take care of my nephew that it barely 1 year old. Its funny how when i got to my sister house and as soon as i opened the door i saw my nephew running to go hide,went to go look for him and he was hiding in back of the door. When ive seen him in back of he door he yelled cause he got scared than i carried him and gave him a big kiss in the cheek. I placed down and asked if he wanted food and i had money and i went to the pizza place. We got home and he started eating and gave me big smile of his. His mom came from work and she had asked if he ate already then i said yes. She told me what am I doing later and i said nothing why? She said if i wanted to go to Venice beach and of course ive said yes. She said okay go ready and so we went . As she was driving and putting music my nephew was dancing and trying to sing along which made me laugh. When we got there ive stared taking pictures with my sister selma then we started walking. We entered to the one circus they have of those people who have talent it was cool because i took a picture with the guy who can swallow the knife down his throat and taking it out with out hurting himself or others. I couldn't get in the water because i didnt bring extra clothes ,but i did he a henna tattoo. On Saturday night i went out to Santa Monica Pier and i got on a roller coaster which was great. Sunday i went to church and helped my mom with chores and that was my weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment